Susan Bailis Assisted Living Services
Conveniently located in the heart of Boston’s cultural district, the Susan Bailis Assisted Living Community offers senior citizens 62 years of age and older beautiful private apartments and a wide range of services. Designed with today’s active lifestyle in mind, Susan Bailis strives to maintain each resident’s health and independence through a comprehensive range of services.
Lifestyle Services & Amenities
- Monthly apartment lease fee & all utilities
- Three delicious meals served daily in our dining room
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry flat linen service
- 24-hour building security
- On-site heated underground parking for residents and guests
- Use of community rooms for events with family and friends
- Social and cultural programs
In addition, Susan Bailis offers residents a hairdressing and barber salon, dry cleaning, catering for private parties, along with personal laundry, private telephone and cable access and room services available at a nominal charge.
Personal Care & Wellness Services
At Susan Bailis, we know that every resident and their needs are unique. Before a resident moves into their apartment, our Resident Care Director has already completed a personal assessment with the new resident and designed a wellness plan that meets their specific needs. It is just the beginning of a long term commitment of care that we make to that new resident and their family. Our goal is to make sure that we do everything within our power to ensure all of our residents remain healthy and independent – and that we adapt their wellness plans to their future needs. All of our residents benefit from the following services:
- 24-hour on-site personal care
- Personal care assistance including help with dressing and personal appearance, bathing and showering, mealtime and incontinence care, reminders for medication, housekeeping, and personal laundry
- 24-hour emergency response system – Lifeline
- Individual wellness plan, including an exercise program
- Assistance arranging transportation to medical appointments
- Semi-annual health assessments
- Dementia support group
Susan Bailis Assisted Living understands that some residents may need additional services not available under our lease. Although the costs of these services are in addition to the monthly lease fee, our Resident Care staff is proactive in helping to arrange such services as temporary skilled nursing and physical, occupational and speech therapy through outside sources.
Our commitment to foster continued good health and independence does not stop when a resident moves into our community. It is ongoing.