Daily living at Susan Bailis offers all of the comforts of home with personalized service plans tailored to meet each resident’s unique needs. Spacious studio and one-bedroom apartments – many with breathtaking views of Boston’s skyline, South End and Symphony Hall, elegant community rooms where residents gather for daily activities, our beautiful dining room, and our lovely outdoor patio and garden terrace provide a gracious setting for our residents, their family and guests.
- Fine dining with three meals served daily in our beautiful dining room
- Secure, heated underground parking for residents and their
- Elegant community areas including our
- Living room complete with a baby grand piano and fireplace
- Formal library with built-in book shelves and comfortable reading chairs and internet access
- Cozy Café with a fully equipped kitchen where residents can entertain family and friends
- Lovely music room with views of Symphony Hall
- The St. Botolph Community Room where residents gather for social events, and lectures
- Outdoor courtyard and garden with patio furniture and umbrella tables
- A wide range of social, cultural and educational activities
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry service
- Beauty and Barber salon
Susan Bailis Assisted Living offers deluxe one-bedroom and studio private apartments available in a variety of floor plans. Many apartments have distinctive bay windows and boast lovely views of Boston’s skyline including historic Symphony Hall, the Prudential Tower and the majestic dome of the Christian Science Center. Each apartment is complete with a private bathroom, full kitchenette and individually controlled heating and air conditioning. Residents complete the decorating adding their own personal touch with their own furniture and personal treasures.
- High ceilings, oversized windows and spacious closets
- Private bathroom with walk in shower, safety grab bars, and a storage area for linens
- Kitchenette with refrigerator/freezer, microwave over, sink and two-burner cook-top
- 24-hour emergency alert and response system
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- Window treatments and wall-to-wall carpeting
- Cable television, internet and telephone service hook-ups
Monthly Residence Fees
Susan Bailis Assisted Living offers a range of apartment accommodations and monthly rental fees. Specific monthly rates depend upon the apartment size, desired service options and income. Please contact us about our current availability and rate sheet.